We have outlined here what we believe to be critical steps in the planning process. This process has provided our clients transparency along the way to creating a financial plan or investment plan.
- Evaluate Current Plan(s): A discussion to identify your financial goals and explore what type of professional relationship might be suitable based upon your current situation.
- Analyze Data: We will evaluate whether or not you are on track to reach the goals you identified during our initial consultation.
- *Present Recommendation(s): Through our educational process, we will provide objective alternatives to help you achieve your goals.
- Implement Recommendation(s): The most critical step in our process entails helping you put your plan into action.
- Monitor Progress: As your life changes, your financial and investment plans may need to change as well. Your chances to achieve your goals increase significantly when you monitor your progress.